Pet Shop


So finally I found a  pet shop in second life
I've literally been searching everywhere for one that looks like a real life one and after countless teleports that landed me in middle of nowhere I ran into one !!!
Landmark will be at the very bottom so keep scrolling ! 

                                          Outfit: Zenith off the shoulder  Corset/Short(black)-@ uber
                                                        Hair: [monso] -my hair- Rosalie/pop
                                                        Pose: Fashiowl poses-hamster
As for the outfit I  loved rocking it! As simple as it looked, it was still very sexy and  had the appeal of showing a little but not a lot ..I also adore it because its usually not like other zenith outfits ive seen (which are mainly dresses) as for the hair I love the top part ,the bang the only thing is the strands as you can see in the pictures don't look quite the best and it dosent really have a styling hud so you can put it behind you and forget about it .. in all honesty I think if it would been a pony tail the cuteness factor would've went up by 40%


Location as promised: http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Time%20Portal/140/109/3502

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

As the sun sets

Build your own Snowman

Night life