Girl Time



So I had the best time today hanging out with my bestie british .We watched movies.. we painted either nails and day ended with her styling my hair as we gossiped...… it brought back the  last memory I had of the last time she …  did my hair...*Has a small Flashback* …. im so glad we got over that and the bruises healed ^-^ah nothing like girl time XD
Hair:  DOUX - Ni hairstyle
Top With Bra: RUST REPUBLIC [stay away] black
Shorts with thong: -[ vagrant ]- Chloe Shorts - Light Blue
Prop on the floor and on the bed:  *Tentacio*Travel with me. Fat pack
Location : http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/S4A/153/121/33

Small extra Details: The Bra does change to different colors so you're not stuck with white .. its mostly the color of shirt your buying not the color of the bra and shirt together. Also the shirt says "Eat Pussy its vegan "

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

As the sun sets

Build your own Snowman

Night life