Coffee Run




So every time I have to go to a  meeting on my day off ..we always have coffee for everyone and guess what ..I'm always the one that ends up picking up the coffee.Even when we do rock paper scissors or do a straw game I always pull the  short end of the straw.To be honest in always tired of running to get everybody coffee mostly because its to tempting...  most of the  orders are the ones  I love to drink .At end of every coffee run I sit and contemplate by this little bench down the street from the meeting ...on whether or not to drink ..all of them...thoughts go through my mind ….. like …..would they really notice if  I drunk  half of each drink ? couldn't I blame it on the barista ? They don't even spell your name right on the cups for god sakes … so who knows if they have mentality to fill the whole cup up ???? or  should I drink  all of them and blame someone for robbing me of the coffee ? Do people rob people for coffee ? I mean they rob for money but I mean is there such a thing as a coffee burglar on the loose ? Or is it even that healthy for nekos to consume this much ?...…….sigh.... I hate coffee runs(⌯˃̶᷄ ﹏ ˂̶᷄⌯)

Top: Vagrant -Allison -Top-Pink
Shorts: Vagrant -Allison -Shorts-Black
Headphones: Vagrant -Allison -Headphones-Warm pink 
Pink mp3 player : @Vagrant
Hair: Foxy -Plush Hair -pastel @ Kustom9 event
Shoes: Vale Koer- Salvage  Sneakers Pink
Coffee Prop: hive:coffee on the go
Location: http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Villa%20Baldeney/197/102/29

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

As the sun sets

Build your own Snowman

Night life