Autumn days


Was heading out for a date ...when i saw my driveaway covered in leaves, pulling out my rake thinking it be just take me 5 minutes . I spent  a whole 40 minutes  raking the whole driveway ..no matter fast I raked I was  still surrounded by leaves, if it wasn't for  the basket full of  leaves and the little critters that scampered inside to make it their home.I would've thought I've been day dreaming for the last 40 minutes. I looked at my phone and noticed I was late for date anyway ….. annoyed and frustrated I just layed on my driveway watching the leaves  pile up around me and the  beautiful autumn colors of the leaves falling and swirling in front of me.... In short I  may not  be able to look cute for my date today but that leaves the questions "Can you marry a leaf ?"
                                                               
                                               Outfit(all gachas)except the hair and props

Top: M.Birdie- Rinda look-Top 1-White @ Kustom9 event 
Pants: Spirit-Linda Jeans[Black]@ Kustom9 event
Collar; M.Birdie -Rinda Look-Cara choker B-gold @ Kustom9 event
Bag: M.Birdie Rinda Look Bag 1@Kustom9 Event
Hair: Stealthic -Sultry -Browns @Collab event
Props(Basket):  Jian Hedgehog Autumn Buckets

Location: http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Angelhaven/74/207/32
꧁༒☬Holo☬༒꧂


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

As the sun sets

Build your own Snowman

Night life