Boxing


                                                 So basically boxing is  a excellent outlet for when your upset.... I recently found this out, a lot times my man never seems do any of household chores or anything for that matter... at first it would end in angry sex but not anymore... I just put a poster of his face on punching bag and bam !!!! solves a lot of problems… he didn't do dishes* punches bag* he didn't buy me flaming hot Cheetos he promised * punches the bag harder … he ate my yogurt * punches the  bag till it falls to the ground.... see solves a lot problems right???  well..I guess for me... since he doesn't get any angry sex anymore ;3
             
     Gacha outfit@ Cosmopolitan
                                                 Top: Rinka&Renta-Godeer common #8
                                                 Pants:Rinka&Renta-Godeer #9
                                                 Gloves:Rinka&Renta-Godeer #19
                                             
-Hair-Sintikia-Una-Pastels



                                                                              Location: http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Real%20Angel%20Bay/228/186/22

Tuneage: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=btPJPFnesV4


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

As the sun sets

Build your own Snowman

Night life