Sunflower

       
Latley ive been noticing it getting really cold  lately , you have to put more clothes on ..... and bundle up just a bit more then usual ...giving me the slight reminder that the of the day of booty shorts will soon be over .....I always hated the hot summer sun but im miss the perks of walking out your house wih those.... nice shorts that grab your thighs …. and a small tank top..... but still the perks of winter is you can look way more fashionable in winter clothes then summer clothes... which takes me to the outfit... my most favorite part is the sweater and jacket on it... this is literally how I walk around in real life... hands bundle up in my sleeves with the jacket slightly on me...  the only thing is you have to alpha out everything which I would say is con but..... is it really??? I doubt anyone would want to take this off anytime soon after putting it on  ..and as for the poses  I did get them at Saturday sale for 75L ...so join that group... because all I got to say...is the  poses are          
🔥 Fire

                                              Hair :Phoenix Alexa hair Blondes
                                           Shoes: Gutchi- Niko 94 sneakers black(the mens department event)
                                           Pose: Foxcity-Cozy bento pose set
                                          Outfit: Niu - Autumn Days(Black/pink)@ Vanity event

Location:http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Enchanted%20Meadow/48/215/35


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

As the sun sets

Build your own Snowman

Night life