First date ?


So there's this  guy I've been really crushing on .
Our first meeting was at a  haunted cemetery
He was literally  just my type !
6'1 ,muscular, and a good cook( I mean he has be right ? what other reason would he walk around with a big knife for  ?) and hes also very strong !
Ive been trying get his attention for some time...but could never seem to .
Until finally one faithful night we locked eyes...his beautiful blue... or black?,mmmm mysterious ...  ..eyes through that ...mask gazed at me  and  instantly we had our first date and man was he creative with it !!!
He wasted no time in starting it , which I do have to say I do like a man that takes the lead !
First we played hide and seek and scream for your life game but I wasent that good at hiding sadly...
 No matter how many times I hid ,he caught me
 Even though I enjoyed his firm grip on my hand ..i didn't want to act all easy ,so I had keep trying wiggle out his grip and run off ..you know to show him that im strong and that I can keep up !
 But I also wanted to show him that even though im a strong independent women ,that I could also be a dainty little flower, So you know  I did classic trip on the ground.So he could swoop in and save me .
 I dont think he  really knew ...how to grab me because he grabbed my throat and dragged me off  and wouldn't let go .,So I thought maybe you know he was just getting handsy maybe a bit frisky so  i said playfully"Choke me daddy" and he did..needless to say the rest of our date was a haze  ,,,,
Top: Amataria - Gacha Set "Erika" - #24 crop top
Pants: Amataria - Gacha Set "Erika" - Rare #2 sports pants
Hair: little bones. Theory - The Blend

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

As the sun sets

Build your own Snowman

Night life