Horror movies


 Don't you hate it when your on your daily jog minding your own business and you keep runnin into all these pesky zombies pestering you at every corner. I mean think about it ,they always roam in a group and  if there not , theres always seems to be  on every corner , thats hand held out saying"mmmmmrrr..brgrrrr" .So i look that ish up and  found out translation is  "Dude  just give me a few dollars... I know you got some ! " No wonder they always run in horror movies ,no one has enough money or time  to be giving out free  dollars to each and every zombie that crosses their path ..for one there always missing a body part or getting blood all over place.. and I mean im wearing white and stuff so  I just cant let them mess up my cute outfit either and im not going broke for the undead .
Top: Psuedo - momo crop hoodie-white
Pants: Vinyl- Strange Sweatpants Pak -mint
Hair: Letituier -Vixie hairs- Blacks
Shoes: No Cabide + FlG -Verine Sneakers

                 Location: http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Panther%20Hills/26/224/93

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

As the sun sets

Build your own Snowman

Night life