sketchy plane ride


 So I got my first ever flight tickets to go to key largo , I had the economy seats, so it was comfortable but nothing to  write home about... though one pro was no one was sitting beside me so I automatically had the window seat . There was this stewardess  that kept  offering me drinks  over and over ..which I thought was weird because she never seem to go to anyone else seat...
 
I ended up knocking out  on the plane ride there and when I woke up the flight attendant was in seat next to me snoozing away with her hand on mines, I clickily  jumped away and wonder what this nutter was doing …..before I could cuss her out , her manager walked over and  tapped her awake and pull her to the back …  
Didn't think much of this as I didn't see her for the rest of the flight … but as I was exploring key largo  I met her in a bar and found out she was  suspended ..she followed me all over key largo… So I  think I got me a new best friend/stalker ?
I guess mates rate on the next flight ! can we say half off ?
    Outfit(Gacha) all @ kustom 9 except for the hair
Top: M.Birdie Kaven look -Top 3 Maitreya
Skirt: M.Birdie Kaven look-Skirt 6  Maitreya 
Hat: M.Birdie Kaven look- Hat 4
Shoes: M.Birdie Kaven look -Shoes 5 
Hair: Kuni-Agatha-Group gift !
Tuneage:  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mP07Oyr7enQ

The person to right outfit can be found - https://www.flickr.com/photos/137395359@N06/

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

As the sun sets

Build your own Snowman

Night life