Who let the Dogs Out


So  I've been dog sitting this weekend and lets just say it hasn't been easy,their fast and rambunctious .They have broken each one of their leashes and runs around wild at anything or anyone that crosses their path .

 At one point I could've sworn I loss about one of them for a few hours till he wandered back over welll i hope that was the dog ? well if it wasent the owner gets a new dog and the dogs gets a new home ! everyone wins !   ,The only good thing about this afternoon is one of the dogs was so interested in balls that  he wasent to occupied on wanting to run around .
At which point I just Gave up and started acting cool near the coffee cart and get a bit of a tan while im at it . I spotted someone across from me  ,i looked over and winked and as he approached me . welll .. okay you know the dog that I said was really interested in balls?... Lets just sat hes interested in all  different type balls and kind of ruin me getting his number ...and may or may not be pressing charges.... anyway ...so I just end up grabbing them by the neck and dragging them back to the car... before the cops drove up 

Top:Boosh-Genisis Denim Top White @ Kustom 9
Pants:Vagrant-Jenna Jeans-warm pink(got on the Saturday sale)
Hair:Stealthic-Purity -Blondes
Shoes:Equal-Aida Boots Black
Dalmatian dog prop with balls (gacha): Jian Dorable danes  #12 Ball hog box
Dalmation Dog prop (gacha): Jian Dorable danes #4  Blue Companion  Pup Box 
Grey dog (Gacha)propJian Dorable danes # 10 Harlequin  Wander Pup
Brown Dog (Gacha) Prop -Jian Dorable danes #9 Fawn wander Pup
Location : http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Clef%20des%20champs/101/65/21

                          Tuneage: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qkuu0Lwb5EM

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

As the sun sets

Build your own Snowman

Night life