Travel Gone Wrong -(Story time blog)


So I bet you wondering what happen after new Orleans? I left you a bit on a cliff hanger but its okay I got all the sweet deetz for you ! So you know that  nice man that was selling grass that gave me job ? He hooked me up with one his friends that could hook me up with tickets to  … can you guess* drum beats* Paris !!!! The guys gave me two roundtrip tickets and a  Hand drawn map for  the low price of only  3000 such a steal !!!! So I contacted my bestie British to  be my plus one and we got on the first plane to Paris ! When we got off the plane they were speaking some weird  French but im guessing my translator was broken because it didn't pick anything they said up  . Their was a lot ramen shops  but I heard French people love noodles or is that Italians ?? Anyway  I kept seeing this  word that said Tokyo.. im unsure what it means but im guessing it was the name of city  we were in  ! Though he told me this map was the best of best and that's why I threw a extra 1000 in for it .. it was so hard to read it... I mean we found the shoe store but from the map drawing.. the Eiffel tower  should've been next to it . British finally snatched the map from me and told me she didn't  think we were in paris  and that it wasn't a real map ! I pointed to all colorful signs to make my point that only paris is this bright and were just lost in the  county part ! She said something about being scammed and being in another country but I tuned her out and moved her onward to the Eiffel tower  … I mean well find it sooner or later right ?? Maybe ill get a new  French translator so I can ask for directions …. either way im enjoying my time .
Outfit: [KR] KEMIJAH Top&Skirt -DARK Jean' @Cosmopolitan Events
Hair: Sintiklia - Hair Lula - Ombres @ ACCESS  2nd Anniversary
Location: http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/tonarino/176/206/29
Extra Details: British outfit will be on her blog as shell be continuing the story , when she finishes It up ill  post it here so you can get  the  story time blog from her perspective 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

As the sun sets

Build your own Snowman

Night life