trip to new orleans(story time post)



I know I been ghost for a bit so I thought I tell you whats been going on with me. So I've been seeing a lot of vacation tickets where the cost is next to nothing..So you know your girl had to get in on the deals  and went on a vacation to new Orleans.Which I would loveeeeeeeee to say it was the best time of  my life but the streets was empty..i mean not a soul for miles....  and I mean... ive seen a lot movies like princess and frog for example... and from what I understand people dance in street with food and creepy men cast spells on you... and none that happen... so slightly disappointed already..
 As  I wandered across a street I finally found one man drunk on a chair... and a spread  of food.. So that made my day a bit better knowing they are at least more hospitable in way of serving their guest food.. So I started digging in and as I ate the last piece of sausage .This random  lady came out with a mask pulled off her slipper and threaten to beat me down. and started hollering at me ... I mean why was she mad because she was late for the free feast??? New Orleans people are weird… 
The other highlight of day was their liquor store was open so I bought a couple bottles and got moderately  tispy…. Though … the last few hours kinda are a blur but  I do remember  this band giving me a mic and asking me to sing to make  their band stand out and that they believe in me. I know I prob was dropping them whitney houstin vibes.... because they end up banning me from the show... so I probably out stage them,.. but I mean they gave me the mic right ?? why give it to me if you aint want me stunting?I did find a nice man with a accent though and he  let me spend the night in his  van..He even gave me a job and told me I was selling grass .. I mean idk why people would buy grass but I was just happy for the job... 
Top:  `M.BIRDIE / Pookie look.TOP Maitreya2 @ ( Gacha) Kustom 9
Skirt:`M.BIRDIE / Pookie look. Skirt Maitreya8(Gacha) @ kustom 9
Hair: AD - Breyonna - blacks-  @ salon 52 event 
Glasses:  SORGO - BAE Shades / NOIR @ Kustom 9 event 
Pose in the 3rd picture: Jfa-Sing 1- bento - (marketplace)
Location: http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Pearl%20Gulf/124/135/22

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

As the sun sets

Build your own Snowman

Night life