Random nekos thoughts (small story time post)


Add caption
Honestly I always wanted to work at a pet shop. Theirs always so many different animals and cute little floofs you want to hug. Though the owners never want to hire me... sometimes I wonder if its because I'm part cat? Maybe they have prejudice against nekos? I'm unsure but one thing I do know is that this one has a lot fish .. and I wouldn't mind finding them a new home in my belly =^.^=

Top: .:villena:. - Tank Crop Top - White
Jacket: Pseudo-Pilay Hoodie Navy @ level event
Pants: Pseudo- Staple Torn Jeans Black@ level event 
Hair:[^.^Ayashi^.^] Matsuko hair-Light set @ fameshed event 
Fish Prop peeking out:3. *HEXtraordinary* Fantail Goldfish - Koi
Location: http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Pearl%20Gulf/55/155/22
Extra Details:This sim is really awesome to explore and has alot themes.... but im not sure why but the buildings are not the best for photographers

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

As the sun sets

Build your own Snowman

Night life