Search for Santa

Since Christmas is near I decided to go on hunt to bribe  I mean to talk to the amazing Santa Claus !
I know we prob had some  bad incidents  or maybe you know misunderstandings with either  as I've been receiving cole for last three years.so on my quest to clear it up I went to a hot cocoa shop to get my bribe ..gift for him !
On my hunt  the first Santa I met was in a subway station he had a liquor bottle that said tip me, so of course I handed him a hot cocoa  laced with vodka.. you know to help him out … As I was handing it to him a person told me he was drunk and homeless and a fraud .Which in fact  is just a lie because I know Santa's everywhere as I walked into a city I found another Santa and I bribed him  met him as well he seem kind though a bit handsy but by the way his hand kept roaming im guessing im get a good present ?  at my last stop I met a santa with a housemaid that look like she was going to kill him... I mean I didn't want to you know ruin her plan .maybe santas into that... but with all food on table he seem to like food a lot so I gave him double the cocoa ….. he told me that he def get me a gift.... so I would say that  im going get what I want this Christmas....but maybe I should keep hunting for more just in case you can never bribe  see enough of them ?
Top: SPIRIT - Chloe sweater [GRAY]@collab10 event
Pants:  -[ vagrant ]- Virginia Jeans - Grey
Bag /W phone: -[ vagrant ]- Erika Denim Bag - Silver
Hair: #4 DOUX - Beanie Babe hairstyle [B&W and Blondes] @arcade event 
Poses with props: Secret Poses - Cocoa Anyone?
Location: http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/The%20Pins%202/152/54/28



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

As the sun sets

Build your own Snowman

Night life