Not so disney moment


So we always seen those Disney movies with the princesses  that can command animals that do their chores well let me tell you if you already didn't know its fake !How would I know ? Well....So  during my lazy Sunday my bae told me that I had to decorate the rest of the tree since hes done all the chores for the past week.. I mean I really wanted to help out but you know that takes a lot energy.. like I mean I have to get up I have roll over and I have clip bulbs on tree … aint no body got time for that . But in my defense I did like put two of them up there but after  using so much energy .. I thought about the movie Cinderella .So I open my mouth and began to sing … okay I .sounding like a dying cat and even my own cat was looking at me like..you tried that huh ? …. but to my surprise...I saw little birds flapping toward the window .I let them in  fully expecting them to decorate the tree..you know like the Disney movie..  but nah they flew all over and and  pooped all over the furniture and floated about pecking at me , as I pulled out a broom and slap one them silly they ran and  flew out of the open window ..I closed it and when I looked back I saw chipmunks hiding behind the couch  ..and I thought oh so there going help me right? yeah no they started grabbing the ornaments out the box  ,breaking them and trying to eat them …… and it sound like they were trying to sing or maybe ive watch to much of alivin and the chipmunks?  anyways they were no help and it just got to point I was fighting one chipmunk for one of my ornaments … so yeah no Disney moments don't exist !

Outfit: CHU-ING. WINTER BUNNY. RARE [Maitreya] @ arcade  event 
Hair: tram I1126a hair / HUD-C @ collab event 
Chair with Cat prop: JIAN Cozy Cat Chair
Squirrel Props: fashiowl squirrels gacha (3,1,8,4,6) 

Location: http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/The%20Pins%202/148/55/28
Tuneage: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V1B0eIdwFvI

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Build your own Snowman

Price comparison

Skating with the penguins