Winter Job gone wrong !

 I bet youre looking at this picture wondering what happened ...
 Why do i look so shocked ?
 Where did I get this cute outfit ?
 Have i tried to sue Santa for fraud yet ?
 Is Santa single ?...
Does starbucks have a snowball frappe?
Is it normal to eat ice-cream in a snowstorm ?
wait what was the point  of this post again
oh...yeah i remember …. anyways
basically what happened  is I put up a ad that said"need job... will do anything..pay me them dollar dollar bills $$"
I got a  interested couple that wanted me to babysit their kid named Timmy …. lets just pause this story right here  and reflect on my bad choices....... all kids name Timmy are bad  kids.....they just are ...so I should've known better then to say yes. I went to meet this lovely old couple and when I met them .. they pointed at this snow man and said ...this is Timmy.... you know I wanted walk away right ? But i mean they handed me 1000 dollars   and said it'll  get more when they come back... so yup.... Timmy's a snowman he could be a rock for all I care because  how hard can babysitting a snowman be right? right?...wrong..... first Timmy was quiet didn't move which is NORMAL might I add  ..So I left the snowman outside as I  rested in the house ... sexting as i heard a noise i look outside and  Timmy is running ..plopping ..rolling...whatever ...just know he was going down the hill.. Seeing my moneybank timmy roll away I put back on my clothes on and put my phone in my pocket ...he was no where to be seen.. I really just considered just making another snowman...I mean would they really know the difference ? As I ponder this ..I walked up and saw three snowman just huddled up together … and I thought yup I'm  about to  jack one and bring it up that hill with me...  fast-forward…. it was Timmy  and … two other snow man ..and they were bullying him and throwing his head around …..as they sung "why don't you  play with us Timmy….lets play a game...in a haunting voice...so I got the heck out  of dodge and left Timmy… because … well.... I....just...don't judge me I just left him okay... ran up to house build a new snowman and  basically to  cut the story short the couple didn't notice I got my money and im not taking anymore craigslist jobs

Outfit:* EXiA * Sierra Coat Cat Brown @okinawa Christmas festival & New Year festival
Gloves: * EXiA * Cat Winter accessories Gloves Brown 10 (Gacha)@okinawa Christmas festival & New Year festival
Hair:DOUX - Meghan hairstyle [FATPACK]
Shoes: ::ROC:: Lace Up High Boots
Location: http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/0%200%20Adorable/129/112/23


tuneage: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jIyVB1b2aBs

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

As the sun sets

Build your own Snowman

Night life