Magic Ginger bread cookies


 So  for first time... I made cookies but not just any old cookies ,gingerbread cookies. They came out looking just like them.. surprising right ? * pushes the cookie cutter off the counter* and you know I shaped it all by myself !
 During the cooking process I kept taste testing it and believe me it tasted it soooooooo goood..I even considered not making them and eating them as  cookie dough
 When they came out of the oven they were nice and soft and tasted fablous..! Feeling good  about myself I left  to go get some mail.... as I waited for them to cool down.I ended up holding them out for bae when he got home  ,he took one of them and tried to bite them..but he said it was as hard...as cement... so i offered to neighbors and i got same expression as they struggled to bite it.......so i went inside and tasted  another one ..and yeah that thing was hard....like ....... trying chew on a wall hard....so I came to conclusion there magic cookies and I'm a genius ! So I went outside with my cookie and death stared my neighbors as i licked the magic cookie,.flaunting  that I now  have a recipe of magic cookie that goes soft to hard in in 8 minutes … snickering to myself as my dog...gave me a weird stare as I lick the tip of my cookies...as I couldn't bite it....
Hair:Wasabi // Yaori Mesh Hair - Lunar Ombre -anthem
Whole outfit:Scandalize. Udane. White
Pose W/ Props: MOVEMENT  - Bake someone happy 
Cooking book Prop-*MishMish* Hammie & Cooking Book

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

As the sun sets

Build your own Snowman

Night life