Doughnut Theif


Entry of diary today :Date:11/1/19 So I was exploring around second life and I ran across a quaint ,small café, with delicious treats and bakery items. I stood in line for what felt like 9 billion years,,, no one at this time came to the counter... or was  I the bakery .So I just assumed it was a you know serve your own self café..So that's what I did ..I helped myself to the bread the muffins, the coffee and tea, and most of all the doughnut ... as I found a box that said limited doughnut. I decided to take a bite of it  you know to check the quality and just as it happen ..one of the workers walled in and Yelled at me , talk about horrible customer  service ,I tried to explain her.. how I served myself ..free samples and she kept saying how she"Call the police" and I have to" Pay" for these items and how I broke in .... as she push me to the side checking out  some half eaten doughnuts behind me  and picking up her phone to call 911. I decided that this establishment obviously does not care about its customers, so I quickly ran out … now I have wanted signs around town looking for a doughnut thief...



Top: Spirit-Charlotta Sweater -Orange @ kustom 9
Shorts: Spirit - Charlotta denim shorts -navy@ kustom 9 
Hair: Doux-Mecca Hairstyle -Basic Pack 
Location: http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Clef%20des%20champs/100/51/22

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

As the sun sets

Build your own Snowman

Night life