Lost in The City



So its literally the end of all the hot weather...and lets just say in not ready for the winter.Your girl is still wearing skimpy clothes in this weather … Though I did make sure  I was prepared today... I got myself a cup of coffee... put my messy hair  in a pony tail and had  that  infamous tied up shirt....and a walk  with a switch of hips like im not freezing my thighs off... though sadly... I kinda forgot a map..  … and I end up getting lost in city . So I tried asking this sexy guard for help …. but you know  he was being difficult... popping his knuckles and grrrring at me...so im kinda stuck here …  but at least I got a cute picture with him … near him ...around him  ... ..?? …..yeah im pretty sure we got a date once I find my way home 
Top: [MERCH] American Denim Crop - Lava
Shorts: [MERCH] American Denim Shorts - Medium
Cute little drink : POHUI -Tumbler Cat 
Hair: Sintiklia - Hair Alma - Light blondes

Monday Blog Tuneage: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tbneQDc2H3I

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

As the sun sets

Build your own Snowman

Night life