Playing a losing Game


Gamblings never been  a thing I'm really good at ….and lucks never been my forte , so ive hung up my coat on playing with others... you'd think my streak would immediately reverse right …? yeah..... nah im just losing ... but I guess I'm now only ….losing to myself ? so I guess extra money for smokes?

Extra details: Everything on me but the hair is a Gacha currently @ Kustom 9
One thing to note is the top im wearing ..one of the hands automatically go in  your pocket  but the other hand the one holding the card you don't have to alpha that out .

Top: `M.BIRDIE / benni look. Top Maitreya RARE (Gacha) @ Kustom 9
Pant's:`M.BIRDIE / benni look. Pants Maitreya6(Gacha) @ Kustom 9
Shoes:`M.BIRDIE / benni look. Shoes Maitreya2(Gacha) @ Kustom 9
Hair: Foxy - Nola Hair (Natural Ombre)@ Kustom 9
Pose: ::Hazeel::. Card Game ~Bento Pose ~Rezz


Location: 

http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Twilight%20Realm/205/240/25

Tuneage:  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iZIMTP0ymLA

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

As the sun sets

Build your own Snowman

Night life