The Curious Case Of The Missing Sausage


 Lady's and Gents were here to solve the  case of the missing Sausage .
 As a thief has struck and  though I have no  previous detective experience.
 I will be the one to solve it !
*pulls out my phone ands scroll through my  notes *
So shall we go over the Cold hard Facts.?
Fact1: I bought two pack of sausages and grilled only one whole pack though …  3 of the cooked sausages have gone missing.
Fact 2: Me and my dog toto are the only one at this dock
Fact 3:Sausages cant walk?
Fact 4:ME  & Toto Have not left the scene of the crime
Last but not least Fact 5: Its hot and windy ..so the heat could not have melted the Sausages.
I bet your thinking what about toto ? am I being bias as a detective ..? Well I must tell you I am not as toto would never commit such a heinous crime !
So presenting you with the facts I bet you're wondering who is the criminal ? Well I have deducted that .the ..thief is *Dramatic pause* …. "a invisible man" ! Picks up a rock and throws it toward the grill watches it hits the air ..and  glances down at the table and gasps*. They Struck again ! It would seem there are 5 missing now....
…. hum It would seem my first deduction was wrong... but I feel im on the trail to the truth ...
 
Tuneage: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rCzwPnaJT-c
Outfit :
=Zenith=Ariana (all) Maitreya / Legacy -@ N21 Event 
 Hair: DOUX- Bloodline hairstyle [BASIC PACK]
Extra Details: The oufit other side has her hand in the pocket so all hands and arms must be alpha to wear this. Also The outfit comes with the phone and a big color hud to change the layer under the top, the top,skirt,jacket,necklaceand the color of the fake hand and nails

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

As the sun sets

Build your own Snowman

Night life