Camping trip


 So I've been dating a lot recently and I just have to say whoever said there's "Always more fish in the sea" should be thrown into the ocean. I Say this as I went in on a dating site fully believing this .. and that's when I met him. His profile Said adventurous ,fun and you'll never have a bad time with me.... in hindsight … I should've known it was lies when I met him and he was 5"11 instead of 6"1 ...who lies about their freaking height when you know you're going meet that  someone ? Anyways he wanted our first date to be a weekend "camping trip" ..I never been one for nature ..bugs.... mosquitoes... trees..air...going outside...  but I decided to get out my comfort zone.. When he picked me up for our weekend date...he blindfolded me and said he wanted it to be a surprise.... as I'm writing this out... the sheer stupidity of this moment baffles me. I feel like that one white girl in the movie name becky destined to die that the audiences roots for her to be killed off because she does dumb stuff... Anyway...wait where was I again..,... oh yeah the trip with a stranger … So  when we got there  he unblindfold  me and were like in middle of these trees  that look well oddly familiar which is weird … since im not a forest girl and all that but  he has a tent a fishing net ,a pole and alll that … The day went I mean okay... he fed me berries. told me about his job... exes...how hes a butcher.... (yeah that thought brought me comfort in the middle of nowhere...….so lets fast forward…. it gets to night and im starving..  I mean I know im not big girl..but your girl need more then berries ..so I took his net …. and  I wandered around ..  you know looking to caught  food? animals? a berry tree ? something ?... as I walk through the night I lose the camp site ...and  as morning comes I get  ..hungry. . desperate… and all that and  what do I see in front of me … a   weasel … you think it be a easy caught but it ran in its little tree thing and didn't come out ..so when I ran across a family  of rabbits I pounced and caught them all..as I walked proudly back in wilderness with my caught...a girl walks by and said what the heck are you doing. I told her that Im getting my dinner and she said to look around... so I did..and   I look around and notice... that there's a house and not just one.... a lot of them...and in the distance is my neighbors yard... the one with ugly ass gnome... I been wanting to break...  .. I take a better look at my surroundings and walk out a bit to see a sign that says " Community Park""...… =.= … so I dropped the rabbits walked back to the  campsite... and see him there proudly with a fish he prob got from fish market saying "Hey where you been I caught you some grub " I threw the  net over his head and left him there...because this fool took me to a park across the street from my house for  "camping" ...kids if you're reading this the  moral of story is don't go on dates...
 Top: `M.BIRDIE / Sia look.TOP maitreya3(Gacha)@kustom 9
 Jeans:-[ vagrant ]- Victoria Jeans - Dark Blue @ kusstom 9 event
Glasses: EVIE - Trendsetter Glasses
    Bag: EVIE - Trendsetter Piggy Backpack
    Hair: Stealthic - Shallows (Browns) @ Kustom 9 Event
Location:http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Dekade/147/91/23

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

As the sun sets

Build your own Snowman

Night life